We have several options for how to buy our vegetables this year. Wondering which option suits you best? CSA, Market Bucks, and Online Marketplace!
Maybe we can help…
CSA is right for you if:
- You want to build a community connection to a local farmer in the most beneficial way by providing the farm with upfront financial commitment.
- You would like someone else to make a few shopping decisions for you!
- You are looking for the simplest way to ensure you and your family are eating seasonally, locally and organically.
- You like the idea of some surprises and being introduced to a few new vegetables.
- You can’t always make it to the Farmer’s Market but want the freshest produce available.
- You want the most economical way to buy your local produce.
Market Bucks are right for you if:
- You plan to shop at the Farmer’s Market regularly.
- You like the convenience of shopping cash-free at the market.
- You want to show your upfront financial commitment to a local farmer but aren’t interested in the CSA option.
Online Marketplace is right for you if:
- You want to choose exactly what you get each time you place an order.
- You know you can’t always make it to the Farmer’s Market and can’t commit to a CSA share.
- You are away too much during the summer to get a CSA share or commit to regularly shopping at the Farmer’s Market.
- You like the idea of checking our list regularly to see what is available.
- You’re happy to pay a little extra for the convenience of shopping from home, having your order packed and delivered, and getting only what you want when you want it.
- Have a CSA share and want to add extra items.
Of course you can have it all! Have a CSA share, shop at the market on occasion and whenever you want, you can add items to your share by placing an order online!
We are here to make your vegetable dreams come true!