SEEDLING TIME IS HERE!!
Pick-Up Days (9am-5pm):
We are no longer accepting pre-orders.
But we have lots of plants available!
Please come see us at the Orangeville Farmers Market or at our
ON-Farm Seedling Sales Friday, Sat and Sun (May 27-29) 9am-5pm.
Friday May 20th (FULL)
Saturday May 21st
Sunday May 22nd
DEADLINE FOR 1st WEEKEND – Tuesday May 17th
Friday May 27th
Saturday May 28th
Sunday May 29th
DEADLINE FOR 2nd WEEKEND – Tuesday May 24th
Remember to Login/Register to create yourself an account on this online store, if you aren’t already a customer.
Call or email us if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!
Amy – 519-925-3225
Please read the information below about our schedule and tips for placing an order. Then, you can scroll down to find our store.
GIFT CARDS and STORE CREDIT
Give the gift of local, seasonal, organic produce to a friend, neighbour, teacher or family member – $25, $50 or $100 that they can spend on veggies whenever they want!
Or, treat yourself to this gift by choosing to add Credit to your online store account. Purchase the gift card for the amount and indicate that it is for your account.
We have also partnered with the Orangeville and Shelburne Food Banks and have designated gift cards to purchase for them to use to purchase what they know is in greatest demand in the community.
HOW TO PURCHASE: Either through the online store (register to create an account if you aren’t already registered) – OR – if you would prefer not to create an account, simply email us at email@example.com, we’re happy to help!
TIPS FOR PLACING AN ORDER:
- Enjoy browsing the store. Once you choose to place an order, please Login/Register using your FULL NAME.
- Minimum Order: Your order will only be placed if you reach these minimums:
- For PICK-UP – $20 minimum. There will be a $5 packing fee applied to orders
In case you were wondering…
The $5 packing fee helps to cover:
– The cost of the online sales platform
– The labour of packing your order
– The time it takes to update and manage an inventory for living and growing things!
– The time it takes to process orders, invoices and payments
- Payment: We prefer you to WAIT UNTIL WE HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE, just in case we need to make changes while packing your order. We accept cheque and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other questions? Check out this helpful Buyers Guide or get in touch by email or by phone and we’ll be happy to help you out!
We find ourselves navigating a very concerning time right now, as the world faces an ever-changing health challenge. We believe that, as a local organic farm business, we can play an essential service role in providing our community with food that will help us all support good health and well being.
We understand the seriousness of the current global and local situation and are committed to taking great care in making sure that our food is safe for our customers. Our family and our crew are all in good health. We are all very mindful of recommended social distancing and health and safety measures while receiving, packing and delivering produce. We ask that you work with us on ensuring everyone’s safety.