Thank you for your interest in our farm, our seedlings and our produce. As of 2022, we have made some changes to our business to focus on our Spring Seedling Sale in May and on offering produce through our CSA and online store from September to March.
We are NOW OPEN for Fall CSA Registration and Custom Orders through our Online Store! Harvest Season is Here!
Call or email us if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!
Amy – 519-925-3225
GIFT CARDS and STORE CREDIT
Give the gift of local, seasonal, organic produce to a friend, neighbour, teacher or family member – $25, $50 or $100 that they can spend on veggies whenever they want!
Or, treat yourself to this gift by choosing to add Credit to your online store account. Purchase the gift card for the amount and indicate that it is for your account.
We have also partnered with the Orangeville and Shelburne Food Banks and have designated gift cards to purchase for them to use to purchase what they know is in greatest demand in the community.
HOW TO PURCHASE: Either through the online store (register to create an account if you aren’t already registered) – OR – if you would prefer not to create an account, simply email us at email@example.com, we’re happy to help!
TIPS FOR PLACING AN ORDER:
- Enjoy browsing the store. Once you choose to place an order, please Login using your FULL NAME.
- Minimum Order: Your order will only be placed if you reach these minimums:
- For PICK-UP – $20 minimum. There will be a $5 packing fee applied to orders
In case you were wondering…
The $5 packing fee helps to cover:
– The cost of the online sales platform
– The labour of packing your order
– The time it takes to update and manage an inventory for living and growing things!
– The time it takes to process orders, invoices and payments
- Payment: We prefer you to WAIT UNTIL WE HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE, just in case we need to make changes while packing your order. We accept cheque and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other questions? Check out this helpful Step-By-Step Guide to placing an order or get in touch by email or by phone and we’ll be happy to help you out!
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER – Step-By-Step Guide:
We think the new layout is much more user-friendly and intuitive, but if you need help, here is a step-by-step guide.
1) Use the search, sort filters, categories and tags to find what you are looking for quickly.
– To see more product detail, click on a product in the listing.
– If you get to the bottom of the page, look for a Load More button to see more products.
2) On the Shop tab, click Add to cart on a product to put it in your cart.
3) Use the quantity controls to increase or decrease the quantity.
4) When you are ready to check out, click the green cart icon in the top right.
5) Click Go to checkout.
6) Specify Info and delivery settings.
If you are logged in, skip to step 7.
If you are not logged in but you have an account, in the Contact section click Log in, enter your credentials and then click Login.
If you want to check out as a guest, in the Contact section enter your Email if you want to checkout without creating or logging into your account.
7) In the Select fulfillment option box:
Click the radio button to select the most convenient option for yourself.
8) Select a date.
Add a note there if you have any special instructions or requests.
9) Click Continue to payment.
If you have a store credit balance and you want to use it to pay, click Apply store credit balance to order.
In the Select payment method section, click the payment method you prefer (e-transfer or mail a cheque).
If you see a Pay later option it means that you must pay for your order by the due date that is indicated. Your emailed invoice includes a link to your Order history page. If you have not registered an account yet, you are prompted to do so to access this page.
10) Click Place order. The confirmation screen displays a summary of your order, and an email is sent to your inbox with the details.